Loyalists of Thule
For a long time now mysterious organizations have been watching Reno for the melting pot of supernatural activity it is, well-placed agents disguised in plain sight as everyday folk, Vigilant. From drug dealers to elected officials, their candles were too few to be noticed.
Not any longer.
it kept people awake at night is suddenly different after that good, honest-to-God mechanic moved in. Maybe a man dressed in black was seen shaking hands with the sheriff, and after that the officers started finding crime that successfully eluded them before. Their sightings more frequent, sometimes weird and dreadful, some others a sigh of relief.
The Reno Initiative has begun, and slowly Hunters from all walks of life start to pop up in Reno. Maybe a neighborhood that was avoided because
It might be under-equipped, fighting against all odds and an experiment by the "Powers That Be", but the Vigil has arrived.
Character Creation page if any additional information is needed.
Please check the • An Affiliation is membership to a Compact or Conspiracy. Your Primary Affiliation is your main Compact or Conspiracy, and the only one you can rise through the ranks high enough to earn a Faction invite.
CG House Rules:
• Hunters begin play with 10 Merit dots.
• All characters get 35 XPs to spend at CharGen (earning 5 more by writting up a background as detailed below).
may replace one Breaking Point for a Code tenet at CG. They must also choose a Tell to go with it. See Integrity & The Code for more info.
• Hunters whose Primary Affiliation is a Compact gain two extra dots of Contacts, Resources or Allies to use as they see fit. This is to represent the Compacts' foothold in Reno.
• Forming a Cell earns the group 1 free Tactic. The members get to choose who it will be given to. Cells are formed by three Hunters or more.
• No Kindred or Forsaken-oriented Merits.
• Mystery Cult Initiation above 2
• Any Forsaken or Kindred encounter.
Background Questions (worth 5 XPs!)
• Who was the character before the Vigil?
• How was his First Contact, the first full-on face off with the supernatural?
• What brought you to the Vigil and why? This may or may not tie in with First Contact.
• How was your first Hunt?
• What is the Vigil to you?
SEND THOSE THROUGH THE ASP SYSTEM. +HELP ASP
Chose one Long Term and two Short Term ones.